We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Name and Contact Information of the Controller
- The controller for the processing of data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Luxauto Attikis 13 16562 Athens Greece Email: email@example.com
Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide to us on the telephone, on our website (www.luxauto.gr) or via email or other correspondence. This includes information provided at the time of making bookings for our services or for any other reason if you need to make a complaint or report a problem with our site or in relation to any dealings with us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you contact us by telephone, your call may be recorded. If you do not wish your call to be recorded, please let us know.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site or over the telephone or by email and of the fulfillment of your bookings
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Device Information
- We may collect information about your computer or your mobile including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
- When you use one of our location-enabled services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. Some of our future services may require your personal data for this feature to work. If you wish to use a particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time by switching off location based services on your Device.
Where we store your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. In relation to any future service, where we provide you with (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the Information
- To carry out our obligations arising from any bookings that you have made with us.
- To sharing such information with third party fulfilment companies for the purposes of fulfilling a booking requested by you which is not being carried out by us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where (if required to do so) you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer of ours, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which we have previously supplied to you.
- If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and/or any other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Luxauto, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
E-mail Advertising, Newsletter
- If you have agreed to receiving advertising or if Luxauto otherwise has the right, we will use your customer data to send you personalized advertising or general newsletters. The following data is mainly affected: Form of address, name, e-mail address. The purpose of the data processing is for Luxauto to inform you regarding current offers and to draw attention to features of Luxauto services.
- E-mail advertising and newsletters may contain pixels. In this case, a graphic file is inserted into the e-mail sent in HTML format, based on which a statistical evaluation may be carried out. By using pixels, Luxauto can detect whether and when e-mails have been opened and links contained therein clicked.
- Luxauto has the right, in context of legal permission to use the e-mail address, which you have provided regarding a chargeable booking, to directly advertise its own, similar products or services. If you do not wish to receive advertising from Luxauto for similar products or services, you may at any time revoke the corresponding use of your e-mail address without incurring any costs. To this end, you can use the unsubscribe link contained in any mail or you can write an e-mail to us using the following e-mail address email@example.com