Terms & Conditions
- Luxauto request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +30 697 006 5838.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather conditions.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address, you permit Luxauto to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Luxauto to ensure that our vehicles or sub-contractor’s vehicles arrive on time.
- Our chauffeurs will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer at the time of booking.
- Luxauto vehicles and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for third-party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Luxauto shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- Luxauto will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicles or subcontracted vehicles to the customer.
- Luxauto and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passengers.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the client’s’ statutory rights.
- The company reserves the right to change the itineraries or routes if necessary.
General Payment and Deposits
- VAT — All prices are inclusive of VAT charged at 13%.
- Payment Terms — All payments are due in full before any bookings are undertaken. Online bookings are charged automatically by Luxauto at the time a booking request is made.
- Payment Methods — Luxauto accepts most Credit, Debit or Prepaid cards including Visa, Maestro, Diners, Discover and American Express. Luxauto accepts payments with the use of Masterpass Digital Wallet. All Bank transfers must be received before any bookings are undertaken. Cash payments must be received before the start of period of hire.
- All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
- Changes to bookings — Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops, goods and address changes, will automatically be charged from the credit card that you provided upon booking.
- The customer can pay for their ride by credit card. Incidental credit card charges are carried by Luxauto. Any transaction fees when making payments via bank transfer (e.g. due to different currencies or different local accounts) are carried by the customer.
- Credit Card Statement — The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as LUXAUTO IKE
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For transfer services, cancellation is free of charge if there are more than 3 hours left before the agreed pickup time. If there are 3 hours or less before the agreed pickup time, the total price must be paid.
For hourly bookings, cancellation is free of charge if there are more than 3 days left before the agreed pickup time. If there are 3 days or less before the agreed pickup time, the total price must be paid.
For chauffeur services bookings, cancellation is free of charge if there are more than 5 days left before the agreed pickup time. If there are 5 days or less before the agreed pickup time, the total price must be paid.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to cancel any of the services at any time, without any penalties beyond offering a full refund.
- Exceptional situations such as air-traffic controller strikes, extreme weather conditions, etc. can be compensated only to a limited extent, meaning that longer waiting periods or last-minute cancellations must be accepted by customers.
- In case of a no-show without cancellation, the customer loses their entitlement to carriage over the driver, however this does not affect the compensation claim of Luxauto towards the customer.
- A ride is considered a no-show if the customer, has not shown up without cancellation within 30 minutes after the agreed pickup time at the agreed pickup location.
- If a customer does not show up, the ride must be paid for in full, whereas possible surcharges for waiting time do not apply.
- From this rule situations are excluded in which the driver and the customer have agreed on a later pickup time by phone. Possible surcharges for waiting time have to be remunerated.
- Generally, the passenger is not entitled to change the pickup time.
Behavior in the Vehicle
- During the entirety of the ride, all guests must follow the regulations which apply to the relevant Road Traffic Rules, especially the seatbelt regulations.
- Any instructions given by the driver must be followed to ensure a safe ride
- It is therefore prohibited for guests to open the doors while driving, throw any objects from the vehicle, and/or stick body parts out of or shout from the vehicle.
- If the customer or guests wishes to use any of the devices or facilities in the vehicle, a brief instruction is required from the driver.
- Smoking is prohibited in the guest part of the vehicle. If the customer or guests ignores this, they are liable to pay not only the cost for the cleaning of the vehicle but also compensate the loss of business due to the downtime of the vehicle.
- The consumption of food is discouraged. Alcoholic drinks are only allowed to be consumed in the car with prior consent.
Data Protection and Privacy
- Luxauto do not store any credit card data.
- Luxauto uses the services of third-party payment processors. Luxauto is not responsible or liable for any errors by these payment processors.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
- Any changes we may make to our Terms and Conditions in the future will be posted on this page.
Cookies and Privacy
By using our services, you agree to the Luxauto terms and conditions